“Those who fail to plan, plan to fail.” – Benjamin Franklin
So I was inspired by another blogger to post my goals for the month, I thought it was a great idea and a way to help me feel more accomplished by the end of the month. The problem is that I’m such a planner, I have like a thousand goals that I could write down. Soo, I suppose I’ll just do 1-3 goals in the major areas of my life?
- Attend at least 4 services (ideally one a week)
- Read daily devotional
- Pray everyday
- Don’t eat out more than twice a week
- Practice Yoga at least 3 times a week
- Complete a detox (3-7 days)
- F*ck n*ggas, get money… Ok, I’m kidding, kind of.
- Love God
- Love myself
- Find a new job in event planning/journalism (let me know if you know of anyone hiring)
- Publish a post at least 2x weekly
- Start my book!
- Don’t go broke; stay off the pole <– I kid, I kid.
- Get a part time/internship that will also resume build for writing
- Check my credit score
There, that seems like a solid list. What goals do you all have?